The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees words
As understood by a journalist : “Wikipedia plans to crack down on harassment and other “toxic” behavior with a new code of conduct. The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees, which oversees Wikipedia among other projects, voted on Friday to adopt a more formal moderation process. The foundation will draft the details of that process by the end of 2020, and until then, it’s tasked with enforcing stopgap anti-harassment policies.” (1)
When killing knowledge kills people
In 2020 the “problem” is Covid and the ways to survive to it.
The pharmaceutical lobby has only “dreams” to offer to the patients :
– dream of a vaccine
– dream of a magic pill
Herbal medicine is under scrutiny by many universities.
Concerning the Covid 5 sets of knowledges and practices are available :
– therapy for boosting the immune systems
– general virus killing plants
– virus killing plants for coronaviruses
– virus killing plants for Covid 19
– herbal therapy for the different consequences of the affection with Covid : inflammatory, respiratory, etc.
All this knowledge verified by academic researches is absent from Wikipedia.
People die because of this missing knowledge.
What we call “Black Knights method”
We described the murder of an article based on academic knowledge.
WikiPedia censorship : how to kill knowledge with a mock court case (3)
(1) In article by Adi Robertson Wikimedia is writing new policies to fight Wikipedia harassment Trustees say it hasn’t done enough to stop abuse May 25, 2020, 9:48 am The Verge dot com
(2) The text voted by Wikimedia Foundation Board
Community Culture Statement, enacts new standards to address harassment and promote inclusivity across projects
2 May 2020 on Wikimedia foundation site
(3) Available on Zenodo